Monday, May 19, 2008

Quarantined



Just when I think we are getting into a routine and I'm managing pretty well the stomach virus strikes! Just me so far thank goodness! That was Sunday night and then poor Maury woke up with a fever (unrelated to my virus) Monday morning! I tried to perk her up with a little time it the swing, you can see how that turned out. So we haven't left the house in days (not that we get out much anyway). I'm much better and Maury is a little better today. Owen stayed home to help out yesterday, I couldn't have made it without him. I think Carter must have known we were sick because he had his best day yet! I'm praying he doesn't get any of out germs!
Oops! Don't know how to rotate the picture!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

Poor Maury...and Mommy! I hope everyone is feeling better today. It's good to hear Carter had such a good day.