Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Super Dad Takes On Picture Day


Today was picture day at Maury and Carter's school and I had to work......which meant Daddy was in charge of getting both of them ready and the drop off. I did have their clothes laid out for him but I must say he did a great job (he did have to do the bow placement himself). He did not manage to snap a photo before they left but I got one this afternoon. Surprisingly, they were still pretty well put together. I hope Maury didn't make this face in her real picture. I think Carter remembered just what to do!

4 comments:

Charlotte Nixon said...

Precious! I love the outfits.
Mimi

Charlotte Nixon said...

Precious!!Love the outfits.

The Patterson Family said...

So cute! I saw Maury at school, but not Carter. I can't wait to see their pics!!

The McDougald Family said...

If Maury did make that face, it would make for a pretty funny school picture!