Sunday, April 26, 2009

Getting There......

I want to thank Pierce for loaning Carter his toy to assist him in learning to walk, he needs all the help he can get! We have been told that because he is a big boy he will be a late walker but I'm thinking it may not be as long as we thought. He is making progress! I am definitely looking forward to the day that I no longer have to carry 30 pounds around everywhere I go (but also a little sad that my baby will be walking)!

Getting There..... from Sally Coulson on Vimeo.

4 comments:

The McDougald Family said...

Way to go, Carter! Won't be long now!! So glad it's helping. I have no doubt that is definitely what helped P walk. :)

The Patterson Family said...

What a big boy!

Lee Ann and Logan said...

sally, Logan just started walking this weekend and he is 15 months old..I was getting pretty worried! Looks like Carter is doing great.

Nancy said...

I gave you an award on my blog...it is called the Kreativ Blogger Award. It is for fun, so do not feel pressured to complete the requirements.
Nancy