Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bath Wars





I remember about a year ago when I was so excited to be able to bathe two at a time. Now it seems that may soon come to an end. My precious angels have started attacking each other in the bath tub (and outside the tub too). We splash, hit, throw toys, push, pull hair, etc. By the end of bath time Mommy is exhausted and soaked. Maybe they make a tub divider I could use??? I realize there is not much I can do outside of the tub other than referee. Maury's eye injury happened on Daddy's watch, puzzle piece to the eye (but I admit plenty have occurred with me supervising). Carter can now more than hold his own now and Maury is getting paid back for all of her bites, scratches, and pushes dished out in the past 18 months!

8 comments:

The Day Family said...

I have that problem now!! Mahlon beats S.B. up daily! Can you put a one year old in time out?? I keep telling Mahlon that the devil has gotten a hold of him! S.b. has tons of bruises and may be bald if this keeps up!

The Patterson Family said...

Too Cute! Boys are just rough. Luckily, you don't have to feel quite to bad since Maury is getting paid back!

odomfamilyfun said...

We have bath wars DAILY! I do tell mine at the start of bath-time that if they start fighting or tattle-telling on eachother, everyone gets out. I have had to do that twice and they were heartbroken that bathtime ended. So was I since I get tons done while they are in the bath! BUT, it has gotten so much better & we are just a bit ahead of yall in kid ages...this too will pass :) until then, smile, get wet, dry off, and do it again the next day! Life is good!

Pope Family said...

i can totally understand this one - i have been contemplating separating the girls too, but that seems like it would make it harder for me but then atleast maybe i wouldn't be wet!!!

Owen said...

Thanks for pointing out that her eye happened on my watch.

Leigh Ann said...

I feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

even though i know its a pain i couldnt help but laugh at the pics... they are too funny!

memi

The McDougald Family said...

Awe, poor Maury! She's getting paid back. Funny pics!!