Friday, February 12, 2010

What A BirthDay!

Maury woke up on her third birthday and was excited to find that her Daddy had left her doughnuts with pink icing and sprinkles for breakfast! We ran around getting last minute things done for her birthday party and then the snow started and didn't stop until dark! Maury's best bud Henry came by to wish her a happy birthday and wanted her to get to open his gift (2 Fancy Nancy books that made her day)! The party has been rescheduled (Maury doesn't have a clue) and we enjoyed the snow. Daddy made a last minute trip to Target to create a princess pizza party at home!








It's so hard for me to believe Maury is 3 today! She is such a blessing in our lives. I am so very thankful for every amazing moment with her and am looking forward to her future (I just wish it would slow down a little)! She is the best big sister to Carter and he thinks she hung the moon! Happy Birthday Sweet Maury!!!

4 comments:

The McDougald Family said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Maury! Looks like you had a fun day! We can't wat to help you celebrate soon!

Haley said...

What a treat to have snow on her birthday!

Julie said...

That pinata cracks me up! Did Daddy get wacked a few times! Seriously I wish I could have seen that. Pinatas are so funny to me for some reason. Pinatas are like watching a episode of The Office to me! I laugh so hard! I am laughing now!!!!

The Day Family said...

Happy birthday little princess!