Thursday, September 9, 2010

Game Day

Today is game day and I am taking one for the team (and Owen).  I've decided to stay home with the kids and let Daddy enjoy the game without preschoolers in his lap.  With afternoon naps, early bedtimes, and school tomorrow it's probably in Maury and Carter's best interest to sit this one out.  We are dressed in Maroon and cheering the Bulldogs on from home!!!!  I've changed my mind a millions times this week and I still have about an hour before my ride to Starkville leaves.........

2 comments:

The Patterson Family said...

I can't blame you for staying home for this one. There's something to be said for watching a game on tv though :) Hope ya'll have a FUN night! :)

the Jacksons said...

I love all of these precious pictures! the fun NEVER ends....hope to see yall soon..love you!