Sunday, June 5, 2011

One Month Old!


Caroline is one month old today!  I can't believe she's been here a whole month, it has gone by so fast!  She is no longer just eating a sleeping, she has decided to start crying!  Although she may be entering the fussy stage of newborn life she is usually consoled with her paci and being held (I remember pacing with Carter and nothing worked).  Caroline still likes to keep her little legs up like I guess they stayed in the womb, she can not survive without her paci and wants it at all times, she has started having a lot more time awake but still sleeps a good bit, and she seems to tolerate Maury and Carter pretty well.  I'm thinking she's probably about 9 pounds now.  Even though I can't believe sweet Caroline is a month old, I can hardly remember life without her!

1 comment:

The McDougald Family said...

Cute pics! She's going to seem even bigger before I see her again!