Friday, July 22, 2011

Cars, Copy-Cats, and Cupcakes!





Oh, and COUSINS!!!  We went to Decatur for a couple of days this week.  We went to see Cars 2 and Maury and Carter had a big time playing with Char.  Maury did and said everything Char did and said.  When asked what she wanted for lunch Maury would reply "whatever Char's is having!"  Maury got to stay an extra night with the Jackson's, I'm afraid she will have on a Justin Beiber t-shirt when she returns today!  She loves her big girl cousins and wants to be just like them!  Carter has been missing Maury today so I took him to Gigi's cupcakes for a special treat.  He was in heaven, that boy LOVES cupcakes!!!

2 comments:

The McDougald Family said...

Fun stuff!! :) All these cupcakes are making me sad we didn't make it last week. I knew the lines were crazy!! Soon. Very soon.

Heather said...

I have been wanting to try out Gigi's cupcakes too! They look SO good.