Saturday, April 7, 2012

Almost 1???


Carter wanted me to take a picture of them together :)
As if Carter turning 4 wasn't enough for me to take this week, my newborn somehow jumped to an 11 month old!!!  Sweet Caroline will be a year old in less than a month and I am not ready!  I think she is though, she's growing so fast.  She has become a fast crawler, she pulls up to her knees and one foot, still just 2 teeth, finally down to 2 naps a day, loves Maury and Carter, and flaps her hands and feet when she gets excited (has been doing that for as long as I can remember).  When I pick her up at Sunday School or Near and Dear they are always laughing at her and saying how funny she is, she has quite a personality.  I can't wait to watch the little person she becomes.......SLOWLY!

1 comment:

The McDougald Family said...

Stop the clocks!!! Love her expression with Carter...super sweet!