Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Maury!!!









Maury woke up on her 4th and 5th birthdays at Disney so it was a little hard to compete with that kind of special day but we did our best!  She was thrilled to go to school on her 6th birthday!!!  After a special doughnut breakfast and a present, she headed out with a 6 on her shirt and a smile on her face!  It wasn't long until I got to pop in her class, read a book, and have lunch with her.  When she got off the bus she had changed her mind about her special supper at home and wanted to go out for "chips and dip."  I prepared her on the way that they may sing to her so we wouldn't have a meltdown.  She was pretty embarrassed but handled it well ;)  After chips and dip we came home and lead her downstairs to another present, a mini-tramp!  All 3 kids were thrilled with this gift and Daddy was/is a little nervous!  I can't believe my Maury is 6!!! I'm pretty sure she had a Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: