Saturday, August 10, 2013

Oops....Spring Soccer

As I skimmed my May posts I saw nothing on soccer, not sure why I skipped that important part of our Spring!  I will do my best to cram it all in to one quick summary :)

Carter had an awesome season and got to play with all of his buddies!  They had a blast at every game and practice!  Even though as a rule they don't really keep score, Carter always knew who won! I don't know where he gets his competitive spirit ;)


Watching them celebrate was my favorite part!






Owen was the coach for Maury's team.  They had a rough start but by the end of the season they knew what they were doing and enjoyed playing!  They may not have won a game but they had fun trying (some of the time).  Carter played most games with Maury's team to help out because they were short a player (plus had 3 girls and a 4 year old).  Although early on Maury told us she would be doing dance next, she did her best and had fun!









No comments: