Sunday, January 25, 2009

We ♥ Hand-Me-Downs!


We are so lucky to have cousins (aunts really) that give great hand-me-downs! I don't have to buy Maury a thing because she is the fourth granddaughter on my side. We thought we'd be almost as fortunate with Carter because cousin John David is 11 months older......no such luck. Carter passed JD months ago in weight and is coming close in height! Aunt E-E does her best to help the big boy out. Last week she sent some options for C's 9 month pics (all of which JD still wears) and let us hang on to a few things like this sweet snowman outfit! And Maury is sporting one of Char's dresses! And yes, Carter did pull over the urn with the sticks in it right after I snapped the pic!

3 comments:

The Patterson Family said...

So precious, and you are SO lucky to get such great clothes!!

The McDougald Family said...

Us too! If it wasn't for hand-me-downs Pierce wouldn't have much to wear. :)

Leigh Ann said...

Glad we can pass them down!!!