Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

“Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” -Elizabeth Stone





My sweet children (and husband) made my Mother's Day so special! The first words out of Maury and Carter's little mouths Sunday morning were "Happy Mother's Day, I wuv you!" They made me several beautiful crafts then added some flowers and a spa gift card! Maury was pretty accurate on her Q&A! I am so blessed to be Maury and Carter's Mommy and so thankful for my wonderful Mother, Mom-in-law, and Grandmothers! Happy Mother's Day to Mimi, Migi, Nana, and Gene Gene too!

4 comments:

The McDougald Family said...

I'm impressed M was so dead on with her answers!

Unknown said...

such a sweet post! love it!

the Jacksons said...

precious! and Maury and Carter are so fortunate to have such a wonderful mommy like you...glad you had a great day!

The Patterson Family said...

You are a great mommy, and the spa trip is well deserved! Can't wait to go with you!! ;)