Monday, July 12, 2010

Bradford and Bug

Mary Bradford and Gray got to come spend the night with us last night!  The big girls play really well with Maury and Carter and keep them entertained!  Bedtime was a little too late for my two but it wasn't the Jackson's fault, they were in bed first!  Maury and Carter were kicking and screaming because they wanted to sleep with their cousins!  We were all up bright and early and had a fun morning at the pool!  Maury did her first jump off the diving board with no one in the water to catch her!

4 comments:

The Patterson Family said...

Too fun!

the Jacksons said...

thanks for having the girls Aunt Sally, they had a blast...can't wait for Maury and Carter to come to our house!

Deidra said...

Hi send me an email at dbbrown04@gmail.com so I can add you to my list to keep following my blog.Or you can message me on FB.

Leigh Ann said...

Yey, Maury!