Thursday, October 27, 2011

Weekend Getaway

Last weekend Owen and I went to the beach with ADULT friends for the weekend.  That meant special trips to Grandma's house for the kids!  Carter and Maury headed to Migi and Papa C's and Caroline to Mimi and Gandy's.  I decided if I wanted them to be invited back soon it was best to split them up!  


  I think Migi and Papa C fit in every activity possible in 3 days.  They went to the movie, the pumpkin patch, made candied apples, did crafts, went shopping.......I know Migi and Papa C were exhausted!
 
With sweet Tre at the pumpkin patch!





Caroline did a lot of lounging and smiling I think.  She visited Nana and Gene Gene and played with the Jackson girls, and watched football with Gandy.  She was on her best behavior, Mimi didn't want to bring her back!

No comments: