Friday, November 9, 2012

Caroline's 18 Month Check-up

Happy before they called her back

A little nervous

Ready to be done!
Caroline was 18 months old on Monday!  She was 26 lbs and 33 inches at her check up.  She was really clingy but didn't even cry with her finger stick or shot, she just protested when they tried to weigh her, examine her, etc.  We are thankful for this precious, sweet, dramatic, healthy baby girl.  She keeps us laughing and on our toes at all times!!!

At 18 months Caroline loves books and babies.  She constantly brings me books and wants to me to sit down so she can sit in my lap and "read."  I re-direct her to Maury's lap when I am busy ;)  She points to all of the things she can name and is saying new words every day.  She will say almost anything!  Her phrase of the week is "Oh, what's that?"  She loves playing chase around the house with Maury and "Car-car,"  she thinks she is as big as they are.  We had pictures done this week and she showed out but we got a few good ones I will post later :)

1 comment:

The McDougald Family said...

She's such a doll!! Dreading our 5 yr next week already...