Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Carter's 4K Graduation

It's hard to believe another year has come and gone and we have one more graduating from the Dayschool.  I am so thankful to have one more baby there, I don't know if I will survive Caroline's graduation in 3 years!  Carter had a big time, he loves to put on a show!  We were so glad Gandy came to watch.  We are so proud of Carter and we know he is ready for Kindergarten I just wish time would SLOW DOWN!!!
"Jesus Loves the Little Children"



Carter and Nolan
Carter and Jones


Pierce, Carter, and Cooper




Carter's Art

Sweet teachers, Mrs. Martha and Mrs. Carol

1 comment:

The McDougald Family said...

You got some really cute and sweet shots! I love that big smile when he is walking in. I'm stealing a few. :) Cannot believe their time at the dayschool is done! Time has flown!!!
BTW, you do not look very teary eyed like me! ;)