Saturday, October 26, 2013

Carter and the Pumpkin Patch

Carter was so excited about his field trip to Old Baker Farm.  I heard him tell several people it was actually two field trips, one to a farm and one to a pumpkin patch.  He was a little confused but not a bit disappointed in his fun day!  It was a little chilly but we had a great time.  Carter loved everything about the trip.  It seems that he is a pretty good cotton picker!  It's funny seeing the differences in his and Maury's personalities (Mrs. Fritschi gets a kick out of it too).  Maury always stays close to me on field trips and when I am at school, Carter is leading the class and doesn't care if I am in the back of the line.  It was easy to see why his friends in his class are his friends as I watched them play chase and tag while the others were sitting quietly! 







No comments: