Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day Two: McWane=Insane





Whew! I knew the McWane Center would be a little crowded during Spring Break but it was totally crazy! Dora was there which I guess made the crowds even larger. After standing in line 40 minutes Maury and Carter weren't quite as excited to meet Dora as I had hoped. We talked about it for days and they both said they were going to say "Hola" and give her a hug (Carter said he was going to hug Map and Backpack too). Even while waiting I didn't sense that they were going to back out. Oh well, I was wrong. Carter did warm up and give Dora a high-five but not big sis. Maury has never been one for characters. We did meet some friends at McWane but had trouble keeping up with everyone. We will not be going back to McWane during Spring Break next year no matter who is there to meet!

4 comments:

The Patterson Family said...

Too funny! I wondered if it would be crowded, but it never crossed my mind that it would be that crowded! Looks like fun though! :)

The McDougald Family said...

What a CRAZY morning!!! So glad my Dora fan decided he wanted his picture made after all of that. I think I need a nap...

Haley said...

Great! We are going tomorrow & I've been worried that it will be crowded. What time were you there?Do you think the 10:00 time is the best to see Dora?

The Day Family said...

I hate we missed Dora!! M and S.B. will be jealous!!