Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Maury's First Ballet Class

I wasn't sure what to expect from Maury's first ballet class but I didn't have high hopes.  I was afraid if I could even get her through the door she would cry in the corner then entire time and we wouldn't return.  Miss Maury proved me wrong and did the exact opposite!  She walked right in, never took her eyes off of the teacher and did each and every move as she was told!  She loved it!  The pictures aren't great because I took them through glass but you get the idea.  Maury was thrilled that Lily and Olivia are in her class and Carter had fun watching and cheering the girls on!

4 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

YEY! Glad Maury loved it! Nothing cuter than a little ballerina:)

Charlotte Nixon said...

Maury is such a cute ballerina! Carter will be dancing soon!

The McDougald Family said...

How cute! The girls will have so much fun together!! Good thing it's a class of girls with a female teacher or Maury might want to be a dropout. :)

The Patterson Family said...

How fun! What a pretty ballerina!