Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Caroline!!!

Almost time!
Daddy is ready!




Meeting Mommy

Meeting Maury and Carter
Thursday morning we were up early getting ready to head to the hospital and we got a call that the induction had been pushed back but there was no way we could go back to sleep.  It wasn't long till the whole house was awake and Owen and I headed to Brookwood.  We arrived at 7:30, Dr. Gregory broke my water at 8:00, I got my epidural at 10:00 and was ready to push shortly after 11:00!!!  Caroline Frances Coulson arrived at 11:39 am weighing in at 7 pounds and 9 ounces and was 20 inches long.  She has a head full of dark hair and we aren't sure who she looks like.  She is a precious gift from God and we are so thankful for another miracle!!!

1 comment:

The McDougald Family said...

Wow, already blogging?!?!? I'm impressed! Caroline is so precious, I can't wait to hold her again soon!!