Sunday, September 7, 2008

First (And Maybe Last) Game





Our family of four went to Starkville to see the Bulldogs in their first home game of the season. I'm not sure that we really watched any of the game. I had 21 pounds of Carter strapped to me for 3 plus hours while Owen wrestled Maury throughout the game. It was hard work but still kind of fun. Not enough fun to get me to another game with both kids next weekend. All in all, I do think Carter enjoyed his first game. Oh, and Maury was not a fan of Bully.

2 comments:

Jim and Cara Lea said...

Hey Sally and Owen--
I am Cara Lea, (Clark's little sister).. I found your blog from someone else's blog.. but just wanted to say that y'alls kids are so cute! I bet they are so much fun!

Unknown said...

They look so cute at the game. We haven't been able to get down there yet but I am sure when we do it will be interesting.