Sunday, September 14, 2008

We Are Still Alive!





I realize it's been a week and I usually post a few times a week but this weekend has just about done me in! This was my first weekend to work from home. I thought it would be totally fine for Owen to go on to the Auburn game and leave the kids here, it proved to be a little more than I could handle on my first work from home day. Today went much better for me (can't say the same for Owen, he was ready to leave and never return by the time my shift ended). Maury still had her pj's on at 6:00 tonight (I did bathe her and put fresh ones on) and Carter is a little off schedule but we all survived. I'm posting pics of Owen's man room turned playroom/ Mommy's cubicle (Sorry Owen)! Also a pic of Maury eating her favorite Spaghetti-O's (made her happy and gave me time to bathe Carter last night), and a pic of them before bed and after Carter's 2nd bath and pj change (b/c of vomit and poo-poo). Thanks to the Patterson's for letting Maury come play for a little while yesterday, sorry about the bite Henry!

1 comment:

The Patterson Family said...

Any time! I like your office set up! Very functional! :)