Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ho Ho's a No Go!


We went to visit Santa yesterday and timed it so that Daddy would be there to help because I anticipated trouble. I was right. Evidently Maury and Carter believe that Santa is the meanest, most dangerous man in red they've ever met! I did my best to talk it up, bribe them with cookies, etc. Nothing worked. Santa's helper didn't even make me purchase my picture (which is usually not an option). I think his exact words were "Do you want to buy this picture of your kids screaming?"


Not quite as bad in the group pic as long as there was a safe distance between!




Carter was appreciative of the reindeer hat!

2 comments:

The Patterson Family said...

Hilarious!!

the Jacksons said...

i love it!! and the pic in the little green and red dot outfits is PRECIOUS..