Saturday, April 7, 2012

FOUR

Carter picked Shipley's for Breakfast!


Golf Clubs!!!
Well, Wednesday was the big day!  My baby boy turned 4!  My chubby toddler is long gone, he has turned into a big boy so fast and I can not turn back the clock.  I can't begin to describe the joy he brings us every single day.  Since he could talk everything that comes out of his mouth makes me laugh, not only what he says, but how he says it, so country and so sweet.  He has a heart of gold and loves his sisters to pieces.  We have had so much fun watching him grow the past 4 years and I can only imagine what all he will do in the years to come!  We love you Carter, Happy Birthday Bud!!!

2 comments:

The McDougald Family said...

Can't believe he's four...makes me a little sad.

Leigh Ann said...

love that boy!! happy birthday, Carter! John David is looking forward to a game of golf soon!