Friday, July 11, 2008

Carter's First Day of School

Carter looking confused as I drop him off.


Happy when we got home, before he crashed!


I went back to work today and Carter headed to Near and Dear (Maury is spending the weekend with her cousins, see the Wises blog for details). I am so lucky to have such a wonderful day care right at the hospital where I work. It was much easier going back this time compared to when I had to leave Maury, probably because I'm part time now. I think he had a good day. His sweet teachers said he was a good boy. I do know he was worn out. He went to sleep at 5:30 this afternoon and is still asleep now (it's 9:05)! I've got to go wake him to put his pjs on and feed him!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

So glad Carter had a great first day. I'm sure his teachers loved him. Maury is having lots of fun at our house. We may not want to give her back tomorrow!

The Patterson Family said...

Bless his heart! Precious pics. I'm glad your first day back went smoothly :)