Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cute Pics


Maury has moved to a booster chair this week so Carter can have the highchair soon!



Kisses from big sis!

We are having a good week, nothing too exciting going on. Had a few lunch dates, strolled every morning in the nice weather, went to Near and Dear for Carter to meet his teachers (I go back to work next Friday), and Lindsey and Jack stopped to visit today on their way back to Charlotte. Maury is really starting to love playing with Carter, she gives him lots of kisses and likes to shake his toys in front of him and say "Heeeee BeBe" (Hey Baby)! He likes to watch her and doesn't mind her pokes and pats too bad!

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I miss those sweet babies! Love the new look-

The Patterson Family said...

So cute!! I love your new background too. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to do that fancy stuff!

Anonymous said...

Sally, your babies are so so precious!! I can't believe how fast Carter is growing.