Sunday, July 13, 2008

GOOD Morning!


I had two goals to accomplish while Maury is away. 1. Clean the house. 2. Get Carter to sleep through the night (I've been afraid to let him cry, didn't want to wake Maury)! Carter is NOTHING like his sister (we still love him just the same). She slept through the night at 8 weeks, still takes two 2 hour naps a day and sleeps 11 hours at night (I realize this is not normal). I knew Carter had it in him, I just had to push him a little. Now, he still does his fair share of fussing in the night but I now know it's not because he is hungry. I haven't had to get up at all the past two nights! Sweet Boy! Hopefully this will continue. Hurry home Maury we miss you!

4 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

YEA for Carter!!!! What a big boy. Glad you could accomplish such a big task this weekend.

the Jacksons said...

way to go baby Carter!!!so proud of you, I bet sister will be excited to see all of you when she gets home!

The Hopkins Family said...

Yay for you and Carter! I was scared to let Gracie cry too. I could just imagine having two crying children in the middle of the night. Hopefully, it will continue when big sis comes back home!

The McDougald Family said...

Hope Carter is still sleeping! I forgot to ask how it went but it sounds like it was a success! :)