Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Sleeper


Maury has always required lots of beauty sleep. Since she moved to her twin bed in November she is bad about getting up too early and struggles to make it past lunch to nap. After putting Carter down for his morning nap today Maury and I came down to the playroom. She was busy in her kitchen then sat down to watch Elmo. I was catching up on email and when I turned around this is what I found. Sound asleep still as I blog about it! How can I get the child to sleep past 6am???

Postion Change:

4 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Bless her! She takes after aunt e-e. You may need to cover her windows with black garbage bags.

the Jacksons said...

love it ...sweet little thing! she is going to be just another little LLOL (little lady of leisure)...we love you maury.

The McDougald Family said...

I think Elmo would put me to sleep too! :)

C. Smith said...

If you find out the trick to get your child to sleep past 6:00 am let me in on it?????