Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The not so fun part about turning 2:



Maury's first trip to the dentist! I found out today that Maury is just like her mommy when it comes to visiting the dentist. It took three of us to hold her down and she screamed throughout the torture, I mean cleaning. It really only took a couple of minutes but she was not a fan. She got to put her hand print on a ceiling tile before we left but had not really forgiven the staff for cleaning her teeth so even the painting didn't cheer her up. She was her normal happy self by the time we got to the car but I'm already dreading our next visit!

Carter got to go play with Pierce while we went to the dentist. They had a lot of fun watching Baby Einstein!

2 comments:

Rush and Tori Letson said...

HYSTERICAL!! But oh how I dread that visit now!! I'm sure Olivia won't be a fan either!!

The Patterson Family said...

Bless her heart!