Saturday, February 14, 2009

Whatever

Yesterday Maury was taking a bath and began arguing with me about bath toys. She was playing with a cow and she said "Mama it's a pig." I said "No Maury, it's a cow." She replied "No, it's a pig." I said "Okay, it's a pig." Then of course she said "It's a cow!" Anyway this continued for a while back and forth until I said "whatever" and Maury quickly picked up on the new word and added it to her vocabulary! I had to run and get the camera so I could capture her new word on tape! Oh and she is saying "cheese" when I first turn the camera on!

Whatever from Sally Coulson on Vimeo.

5 comments:

The Day Family said...

She is a mess! Too cute!

Leigh Ann said...

Maury-you are too much!!

Charlotte Nixon said...

So funny!

The Patterson Family said...

That is hilarious!!

Leigh Ann said...

We are still watching this and laughing so hard!