Sunday, April 25, 2010

Daddy's Boy?



Wondering what the boys did while Maury and I were away? Owen took a couple of pictures with his phone but that's the only evidence I have. Sunday after church they went to VCC for some golfing and maybe a little lawnmower riding? Monday night instead of giving Carter a bath Owen thought it would be easier and more efficient if they showered together and Carter loved it! Owen wore his swimsuit, he said he wasn't sure about the rules on that, HA! I'm pretty sure they did a lot of father/son bonding during those two days we were gone because Carter, who is a pretty big Mama's boy, woke up the morning after we got back crying for his Daddy instead of me!

2 comments:

Haley said...

Love the shower bit......that is hysterical that Owen wore his swimsuit!

Leigh Ann said...

I'm laughing sooooo hard at Owen!