Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hoppy 2nd Birthday Carter!




I think having a birthday on Easter was a little confusing for Carter. The Easter Bunny, cake, eggs, candles, crosses, candy, baskets, dump trucks and most importantly Jesus??? No wonder he says he's 5 when I ask him how old he is! Anyway, I can hardly believe my baby boy is two! I'm amazed at how he has grown and changed over the past year. Carter can carry on a conversation with anyone, he is in a big boy bed, he is using the potty sometimes, and he loves his big sister more everyday. I sure wish they would stop growing so fast, I can't keep up! He (Maury too) is just one of many of my daily reminders of how blessed we are. Happy 2nd Birthday Buddy! We love you so much!

2 comments:

The McDougald Family said...

We hope you had a great birthday, sweet Carter! How can he be two?!?!

The Patterson Family said...

What a big boy! He's not 2 yet though. I haven't given him permission. I can't come to terms with that!