Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Live Nativity and Braving the Mall



Sunday night we went to watch the live nativity at church. Maury shouted out each addition to the scene as they walked out (she has studied her Little People Nativity carefully). Carter was very interested too. Maury was excited to pet the animals after the show!


I got brave Monday afternoon when both kids woke up early from their naps and headed to the mall for one last gift. I got Maury a cookie to keep from having to juggle two on the carousel and she shared a large piece with Carter. This being his first cookie I hurried to get my camera but he had gobbled it up by the time I got a picture. I swear he signed "more" when it was gone....I'm thinking it's too soon for him to pick up on signing though.

2 comments:

The Patterson Family said...

That is hilarious! Bless his heart he might just know how to sign already!! :)

Kristi Williams said...

Claire loves to sign "more" especially when it comes to food....like cookies! Life at our house is busy these days, but we're having fun. Your two are so cute.