Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tag We're It!



This picture doesn't require much explaining. MSU Pre-game, Maury is unhappy about having her picture made with Bully.

Not really sure if I did this right, the first time I went through "My Pictures" the 4th pic, in the 4th folder was LA, Reagan, and Char at the beach in 2006 so then I started over via Picasa.

The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same

I tag Leigh Ann, Amy, Rebecca, and Nancy Catherine


Thought I'd better add this one too so I can be sure that I followed the rules:

2 comments:

The Patterson Family said...

I love that pic of Maury! She has not warmed up to costumed creatures just yet! (I don't blame her!) So cute!!

Owen said...

Seriously. This is what yo're doing on here now? Playing tag.