Thursday, December 4, 2008

Look Who's 8 Months Old.....




Carter celebrates 8 months today! He is more precious by the day. He spends most of his wake time laughing and shrieking. I would say Maury is probably his favorite person even though she constantly tortures him. She does give him a lot of hugs and kisses too. He only cries when he is tired and he loves to go to bed (but only sleeps in his bed at home). We can't seem to get him to stay up past 7:00. I must give him 5 stars for his photogenic-ness. He always gives me a great smile for the camera!

5 comments:

Charlotte Nixon said...

He is such a happy baby!

the Jacksons said...

sweet sweet sweet!

The Goodwin Family said...

He is so cute. Where do you get all of his cute clothes!!

Leigh Ann said...

Great pictures! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!!

Anonymous said...

So precious! I love that he is always smiling. He is too cute!