Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Sunday








I'm a little late on this post because I got a new camera in my Easter basket for Easter/Mother's Day/my birthday/Owen's birthday/Father's Day and I had trouble uploading. I love the new camera and it's amazing how much better the pictures are! We had a very special Easter! The kids had fun going through their baskets, our church service was wonderful and I even made our Easter lunch for the first time (I had to work most of the day so I had no choice)! Carter and Maury weren't very cooperative for photos but we have professional pictures this week and they'll be wearing their Easter attire so I didn't stress!

1 comment:

The Day Family said...

Oh my goodness! Carter is no longer a baby! He looks like a little boy! They are growing up too fast!