Thursday, April 16, 2009

Painted By U.......





Or as Carter sees it, TORTURE! I thought painting pottery was a good idea for an outing but it turned out to be a little more than I could manage. I should have known when I hauled the kids up stairs to find they had relocated that the day would go South from there. When we finally made it to the new Painted By U location I realized I didn't have a stroller and had to go by a booster next door at Toys R Us so I could strap one child in and keep the other from breaking all of the ceramics. Ginger tried to help but she had her hands full with Pierce, who was quite the artist I must say. Maury did pretty well with the painting but Carter acted similar to how he acts while getting shots! I was sweating by the time we were finished but decided to make a few more stops before going home for naps. Big mistake! We made a huge scene at the toy store and I left my wallet at the shoe store. What a day! But I just know the pottery will be lovely!

3 comments:

The McDougald Family said...

whew, what a morning! it makes me laugh to think about it now. :) can't believe m & p didn't break something!

Leigh Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh Ann said...

I give you the patient mommy award!!!