Monday, August 1, 2011

Fort Morgan Fun

We just returned from our annual beach trip to Fort Morgan with Mimi!  We sure missed Gandy and Daddy this trip but fun was had by all!  I'm pretty sure I came back a little more exhausted than when I left but thanks to help from Mimi, Aunts, Uncles, and a babysitter, me and my 3 survived the week!!!  I felt like I was always holding a baby instead of a camera but I still got some good pics!

 

The Big Girls

A cool spot in the baby cabana for Caroline!




If Carter missed his nap after lunch he could be found here in the evening!

The boys jumped in in pjs one morning!

The baby girls liked to stay in!


Looking surprised about something.....
Dolphin Cruise!



Worn out!

The boys had a blast together!

These two preferred the pool to the beach



Going to dinner with Mimi

Pig shirts from Gandy's store

Silly faces

These little piggies went to market!


The only pic I got of the three of them

The only night we all went out to eat- Tacky Jacks!


We learned early in the week Caroline definitely needs her Zantac (I left it at home and she screamed for a few days till I got it called in), she sleeps best in her own bed, and when she is tired she only wants Mommy to hold her.  She shaped up by the end of the week!  She was my bed buddy all week long!

Happy to be heading home!

1 comment:

The McDougald Family said...

Looks like a really fun week for the cousins!! Probably not quite as fun for the mommas. M & C are quite the swimmers now! Love the ones of Baby C yawning and with her shades. :)