Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Last First Day

Before

After
Yesterday I dropped my last baby off for her first day at Near and Dear.  I warned the sweet ladies that she was a little different than the other two:  loves her mama, fights sleep, reflux issues, etc.  They were all smiles and said she would be just fine and I knew they would take good care of sweet Caroline.  I wasn't so much worried about her, I felt bad for her caretakers because I know she is a rotten mama's girl.  She started fussing as soon as I handed her over, and then when I went to visit at lunch, same thing.  When my work day was over I found her swaddled tight and strapped in a swing, sound asleep.  They do some strong work at Near and Dear!

1 comment:

The McDougald Family said...

Awe! I told you those ladies could handle it. She's definitely a momma's girl!