Sunday, May 20, 2012

4K Graduation












I am having a hard time believing that Maury will soon be a Kindergartener but it is coming quickly.  4K Graduation was this week and I did my best to hold myself together but who can keep from crying when you hear the graduation song?!?!?  Maury and her fellow graduated did great with their program and then she got her diploma and a bible from Mrs. Kelly.  We went to a reception after for cookies and saw all of the kids' art work displayed.  It was a special morning and we topped it off with a girls lunch with Mimi!  We are so proud of Maury and know she will do great in Kindergarten!!!

1 comment:

The McDougald Family said...

What an exciting day for Maury! Not lying when I say that this make me really sad too. Can't believe these "babies" are off to big school! I'm so sad to see this time come around next year!