Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet Caroline!!!




A little birthday attitude!




The girls and their babies :)
So, I blinked my eyes and my baby girl turned one.  This was the fastest year so far and I know things are not going to slow down, I'll blink again and she will be in high school!  Caroline is a precious baby and keeps us laughing, we have loved every second of her first year (with the exception of some colicy weeks last summer that I've almost forgotten ;)).  She woke up with a new birthday tooth on the top, this only makes #3, she a little behind on teeth!  She is pulling up but doesn't cruise, we are not pushing her.  Although, she did get a stroll-along walker for her birthday, she isn't close to going for a stroll but she loves to pull her baby out of it!  Caroline had a big day and ended it with a Cinco de Mayo birthday celebration with a few friends!  Sweet baby loved her cupcake, tried to eat mine, and then her wrapper!  Happy 1st Birthday, Caroline, We Love You!!!

1 comment:

The McDougald Family said...

So sad I missed her big day, but looks like she had plenty of love and entertainment!