Friday, May 25, 2012

So Far, Sooooo Good!




PJ Party at the library with Campbell and Charlie Ann!


Miserable!


Baby pool is also miserable!
We have survived week one of summer break!!!  I decided on Sunday that we must have some structure around here if I am going to make it till August without losing my mind (like I did last summer)!  We have a schedule that seems to be working that includes "summer school" during Caroline's morning nap.  Maury and Carter love it so far!  We have been swimming, to the library, to story time, and had a picnic at the park.  Caroline is struggling a little bit but she is hanging in there!  I am so thankful I get this precious time with them, I enjoy (most) every minute of it!   We just function much better with a routine and are off to a great start!!!

***Downer of the week- Caroline HATES the pool, not sure what to do about that!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Caroline is so funny in the water! Too stinkin cute!