Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Carter the Giant



Carter had his 2 month check-up today! We are truly blessed to have two healthy children, extra healthy in Carter's case. He weighed 14 lbs and 10 oz and was 24 3/4 in long! He is in the 97th percentile for both (so he weighs more and is taller than 97 out of 100 babies his age)! Not that we didn't know he was chubby but....... whew! I was thinking he'd probably even out by the next check-up or so but Dr. Hamm informed me that more than likely he'll always be a big boy. I'm posting a topless pic to show off his figure, and no I didn't put rubber bands around his arms and legs. He has become quite the character, he grins and coos all of the time now!

3 comments:

the Jacksons said...

all the more of you to love baby Carter....so glad you are such a healthy little boy!

Leigh Ann said...

He's going to be a great linebacker at MSU! Has his Daddy been feeding him those Krispy Kremes???

Catherine, Brian, Hattie and Lilly Daniels Hicks said...

Hey Sally!

They are so cute! This is Catherine...I found your blog through Ginger's. I know you have your hands full! Keep in touch.