Monday, June 9, 2008

Pool Party!!!







Happy 29th to me! I'm going to start counting backward next year! We had fun with the Jackson girls in the pool. It was Maury's first big pool swim since her water babies class in January (I just know she remembers that)! She was all smiles! She'd kick her legs and say "Kick, Kick, Kick, Kick." We all thought the birthday cake was tasty, Maury prefered it by the handful while Mary B and Gray licked it so they wouldn't get their hands dirty (we forgot forks)! Carter stayed indoors in the AC!

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SALLY! Sorry we missed the party-looks like lots of fun! We love you.

Jennye Lynne said...

Sally OMG!!!!!
I am so glad I found you!!!! You have a beautiful family!!! Your babies are precious!!! What are you up to these days other than raising a famliy?
Keep in touch!
Jennye Lynne

The McDougald Family said...

Looks like you had a great birthday! 30's not so bad either...I promise!!