Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday School




Today we made it to Sunday School for the first time as a family of four! Crazy what we went through for an hour at church but it was nice to get out, spend time with other adults, and most importantly spend time with the Lord. Carter had to be fed before we left and of course spit up on his gown so we had to change. It was Maury's nap time so she wasn't at her best. I didn't even look in the mirror at myself and Owen really needed to have his shirt ironed. We were only 15 minutes late, didn't have time to snap a pic before and were worn out after so the picture isn't the greatest, I wanted to set up the camera to get a family shot but didn't bother. I'll start a little earlier getting ready next week!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

Wow! I've already forgotten how hard that is. I'm glad you made it. He is changing so much. They both look like little dolls.