Sunday, April 10, 2011

Caroline's Nursery



We finished up Caroline's nursery yesterday after adding the last item on the list, the mattress set for the twin bed where I will probably spend a lot of time!  With about a month to go I feel like we are pretty much ready, but I still have a few things to pick up at Babies-R-Us.  I'm getting a little nervous about life with three but so excited too.  Hopefully Maury and Carter will adjust well, we have a sibling class in a couple of weeks to teach them a thing or two!!!

4 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Precious!
Can't wait for Caroline. Love all the new pictures! Carter is quite a runner:)

The McDougald Family said...

Think it may be your cutest nursery so far...maybe it's the bigger room! Glad to see you've got your bed ready!!

Heather said...

Love the room and the name! So cute. I am dreading Kate's 3 yr check-up next week. She normally loves the doctor, but I have a feeling that's going to change after the 2 shots and finger prick she doesn't know she has coming!

The Patterson Family said...

Adorable!