Thursday, April 7, 2011

HE'S THREE!!!

Or as Carter says "I'm FREE!"  I write the same thing with each birthday post-  where does the time go?  I CAN NOT believe my baby boy is three!!!  I would have probably shed some tears on this special day if we didn't have another blessing due to arrive soon because I feel like once they turn three the baby years are long gone.  Carter is so independent and quickly growing out of the "mommy's boy" stage.  He still gives me lots of love but I have to take a punch or two along with it!!!  


We started the day with a birthday breakfast at Carter favorite place, Shipley's! Then he took cupcakes to school to celebrate with his class.  After school we went to Mimi's to spend the night since Daddy was out of town.  It was an eventful day, we had to seek shelter in the closet while a tornado passed through, we decorated cupcakes with the power off, and we treated Carter to Mexican for his birthday supper!  It was a new (and really small) restaurant and they didn't sing and told him they owed him a sombrero but they did put whipped cream on his nose! What a big day for our precious big boy!!!




 


No comments: