Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dying Eggs






We decorated eggs last night!  Maury got so excited when I told her our plans, she remembered doing it last year and is a major lover of crafts so it was her idea of a perfect evening...... that is until I said the word "dying."  Bless her heart, lately she has been worried about dying/heaven.  She talks about it daily and I struggle to find the answer that she wants to hear.  I've resorted to saying okay when she says she is going to stay 4. Anyway, when I said we were going to dye the eggs she immediately looked panicked and concerned for the eggs so we explained what dye was.  After we got over that issue we had a ton of fun decorating!!!  I think Carter only broke one!

1 comment:

The Patterson Family said...

Poor Maury! G & G confuse words like fork & fort, but we have not had an issue with dying yet thank goodness!